Dr Kimoto's Micro-steam Aromatherapy Eye Masks are both innovative and perfect for a hectic life on-the-go. The box contains 8 one time use, disposable eye masks that are air-activated and instantly start to warm up to 40 degrees centigrade. The mild, gentle herbal steam and heat lasts for 15 - 20 minutes and relaxes the eyes - and the soul.
These eye masks help provide relief from: long hours at computer, dry eye symptoms, mild tension headaches, eye fatigue, jet-lag and travelling, insomnia and stress. They are simply perfect for use after using the computer, when relaxing and before bedtime, and when travelling or on-the-go.
Each mask contains active all natural ingredients: Iron powder, Active carbon, Vermiculite, Water, Salt, Organic Chamomile essence, Organic lavender essence.
Directions for use:
1. Remove the eye mask from the package and open. Opening the mask and exposing it to air activates the heat. No external heating is required.
2. Use the eye mask immediately upon opening - simply open it fully and place over your closed eyes. Secure in place by hanging the ear hooks over your ears.
3. Remove after the steam has dissipated and the mask has cooled down. If you have fallen asleep with the mask in place, no problem! Enjoy the relaxation.
- The herbal heat and micro-steam help immensely to relieve eye fatigue, conjunctivitis, styes and also to moisten dry eyes (blepharitis).
- Fresh, subtle aroma of chamomile and organic lavender promotes relaxation and soothes away tension headaches and migraines. Safe and suitable for everyday use.
- Easy to use whilst travelling and on the go. The eye masks are air-activated and start to heat up instantly when opened. No external heating is required.
- The soft warmth and gentle steam last for 15 - 20 minutes. After the eye mask cools down, it can be used to help relieve insomnia and worn to sleep. Superb when travelling and for overcoming jet lag.
- 8 high quality eye masks per box. Dispose of after one use.